BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

working life

today is the 5th day i started my working life,
such a relax job tat i had ever done b4,
but relax til got abit strange,
the manager always lik to solo do a work,
every time got ppl come to fix computer/format computer or wad shit computer problem,
he wil always do himself,
he lik dun lik to ask ppl do work,
dunno is he dun trust me or scare me bring alot of trouble to him,
or mayb he hav a kind hearth,
dun wan me too tired,haha,
but dun care he got wad fckin problem,
as long as i got my salary end of the month,then tat is~
hope in the rest of my working day,dun giv me any fckin trouble,
today is 1 of my friend birthday,
at here i wish him happy birthday lo,
tis year cant celebrate wit him,
hope he at china hav a happy day~
for the refugees in japan,
hope tat they can build back their home as soon as posible,
i oso heard tat many ppl said tat end of the world is coming soon,
for my opinion,i dun think the world wil so easy to end up,
hope tat ppl wil not take tis as the reason to giv up their life lo~
for me,
i dun care end of the world is coming or sun wil dissapear in 2012,or the effect of the sun ion or wad shit problem tat will happen in the world,
i wil juz run my own life normally~
i hope everything will be ok in the end,
if not ok,then its is not the end=)

No comments:

Post a Comment